Attorney Placements International makes every effort to comply with data protection. All our offices comply with the stringent standards and we request our clients to respect the same safeguards.
The main principles of our Code of Conduct on Data Protection are:
1. We only register data for the purposes of our legal search and management appraisal activities.
2. Candidates' data can be transferred to other Attorney Placements International offices and clients. We will always obtain from candidates an unambiguous consent before sharing personal data with clients.
3. Individuals who send their unsolicited data will be informed that such data will be registered in our databases and can be transferred to other offices of Attorney Placements International unless the individual objects. Individuals who provide solicited data will be asked to sign a consent form authorizing Attorney Placements International to register the data and to transfer them to other offices.
4. Attorney Placements International will not keep or process sensitive data (revealing political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or data concerning and individual's health or sex life).
5. We take appropriate state-of-the-art, technical and organizational security measures to protect data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, improper alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access.
6. Individuals whose personal data have been processed by our firm have the right to obtain the following information:
- whether or not data has been processed;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the recipients to whom data has been disclosed.
They are entitled access to all data that is accessible through a computer search under the individual's name and have the right to rectify or delete any data.
7. Our clients acknowledge that they will adhere to the same standards of data protection.